THREE-INGREDIENTS EASY VEGAN PANCAKES. PERFECT FOR BLW!


If anybody told me a year ago, that I would be enjoying sweet breakfasts, I would have never believed it. I am not much of a sweet tooth, a bowl of pasta always wins over a pudding for me. OK, I could bear a slice vegan cake in the afternoon 🙂 but who would like to start the day off eating something sweet? Well, I kind of get it now. I have changed my mind since I tried eating porridge for my breakfast and I absolutely fell in love with it. And then, gradually, other non-savoury breakfasts followed. Today I want to share with you my current favourite recipe. These amazing three-ingredient vegan pancakes are delicious on their own, or served with maple/ dates syrup or fresh fruits. They are easy to make, affordable and delicious! My son loves them, too! They are fluffy, soft and easy to eat for kids. A perfect BLW breakfast idea.




INGREDIENTS:

- 1 glass of semolina,
- 1 glass of almond milk (you can swap it with any other vegan milk or water),
- coconut oil for frying (optional)




DIRECTIONS:

STEP 1: In a bowl, combine semolina and almond milk. Leave it for 20 minutes and let your semolina thicken.

STEP 2: Add two mashed bananas  to your batter and mix it all together.

STEP 3: Heat an non stick frying pan over a full heat and add a tiny bit of coconut oil. You can also fry it on a dry frying pan, over on a medium heat. Use a spoon to pour the batter. Cook the pancakes until golden (I usually do 2 min on each side).

STEP 4: You can serve them with a drizzle of maple syrup, your favourite fruits, peanut butter or walnuts. Enjoy!

You'll get about 16 small pancakes (double the amount shown in the photo). It is enough for and adult and a baby🙂




Let me know if you tried this recipe out, and if you liked it. What is your favourite vegan pancakes recipe? Thanks for reading! x



Share:

13 comments

  1. I've never eaten pancakes before, so I'm going to try your recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Let me know if you liked them x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Almost perfect. I would only add an egg because it is nutritious, especially if we talk about a baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would work well with an egg, I skipped it because I am vegan, but you could totally add it:) Have a wonderful day x

      Delete
  4. Uwielbiam tego typu śniadania.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja tez! a jeszcze niedawno nie wyobrazalam sobie jedzenia slodkich sniadan :) pozdrawiam!

      Delete
  5. Wyglądają bardzo smakowicie! Z pewnością wypróbuję tego przepisu, chociaż chyba jednak dodam jajko ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mam nadzieje, ze posmakuja :) pozdrawiam serdecznie!

      Delete
  6. Idealne na niedzielne śniadanko, wygląda zachęcająco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak, zdecydowanie uprzyjemnia niedziele :) pozdrawiam!

      Delete

© What Mum Loves | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig